To strategically position the Ministry for effective service delivery for the statutory responsibilities on acquisition, survey and allocation of affordable land, Housing Delivery, Physical Planning and Development Control with a view to creating a functionally balanced, Socio-Economically Feasible and Aesthetically pleasing sustainable environment, systematically conducive for living, working and recreating in Oyo State.
To bring about operational efficiency and optimal utilization of human and material resources with a view to effectively facilitate Acquisition, Survey and Allocation of affordable land, support provision of public infrastructure and establish stable, systematic and sustainable development of Oyo State by integrating and harmonizing socio-economic programmes with physical planning principles, process and procedures.
- To facilitate easy access to land for government, its agencies, individuals and private developers for social and economic development of Oyo State through the implementation of the state land policy.
- To ensure proper management, control and valuation of interests in land and landed properties.
- To formulate pragmatic housing policy for government and the management of the public servants ‘Housing Loan Scheme’
- To create reliable and comprehensive records of all interests in Land in Oyo State.
- To ensure realization of optimal revenue from all land resources and transaction in the State.
- To initiate formulate and implement policies for the strategic development of Urban and Rural Settlements.
- To formulate and implement physical planning policies for the spatial location of infrastructural facilities in Oyo State.
- To prepare set of physical development plans for the various constituent land and settlements in Oyo State.
- To foster inter-ministerial collaboration by providing expert technical support to state ministries, departments and agencies.
- To oversee regional development plan for the Oyo State thereby reducing regional disparity and ensure optimal returns on invested resources.
- To facilitate easy access to physical and social infrastructure within rural and urban settlements.
- To evolve mechanisms that ensure compliance with physical planning laws and regulations in Oyo State.
- To ensure that Oyo State harvests from its physical planning projects and programmes sponsored/supported by external donor agencies.
- To provide an enabling environment for the delivery of viable and valuable planning services in a sustainable manner in the state.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 09098689445, 08148329862, 07050904238, 07012159167
- Redevelopment of Government quarters in luxury apartments
- Ajumose GRA: Saki Town, Iseyin Town & Old Ife Road (NITEL Acuqired Land)
- Omololu Olunloyo GRA behind Adeoyo Hospital Ring Road, Ibadan
- Ogbomoso GRA
- Sogunro GRA
- Iroko GRA
|MR. RAHMAN ABIODUN ABDULRAHEEM||COMMISSIONER|
|TPL. ADEMOLA AJIBOLA||PERMANENT SECRETARY|