The Oyo State Pensions Board’s Law came into force on 1st April, 1998 while the Board commenced on 17th March, 1999.
To Institutionalize the Payment of Pension without tension.
With the aids of I.T. the Board will reduce the incidence of fraud associated with pension administration to the barest minimum while ensuring that pensioners are paid with less stress or minimum discomfort.
- To ensure that pensioners are paid before the end of the month.
- To reduce the huge bill on pension payment through regular verification.
- To raise the level of competence of staff in I. T. technology so that success is made of e-payment.
- To upgrade existing computer system in the Board.
- To install an up to date system of I.T in the computer section.
- To provide adequate training to all those involved in the Administration of pension in the state.
Address : Oyo State pension board Secretariat Ibadan.
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To re-organize and sanitise the Pensions Board
- To establish the new contributory scheme.
- To pay Monthly Pensions to all pensioners on the payroll of the Board.
- To conduct interview for newly retired Civil Servants and Teachers in Oyo state in order to establish their authenticity and genuineness.
- To place already screened newly retired Civil Servants and Teachers in Oyo state on payroll for monthly pensions payments
- To pay arrears of pensions to the Pensioners on the payroll of Board if and when such arrears are established by the Board
- To remove from payroll any pensioners suspected to be fake, ghost or dead.
- To request any pensioner to refund pensions wrongly paid to him or her before the commencement of the edict establishing the Board.
- To request bank(s) to which pensions are paid to refund any amount wrongly paid to such bank(s)
- To delay payment of pension to any pensioner while conducting any investigation into any matter related to pension payment.
- To summon all pensioners to appear for any screening exercise in any part of the State.
- To ask pensioner to produce any document at any time to establish authenticity or genuineness.
- To request any Federal Civil Servant to produce documents to authenticate him or her as a genuine pensioner either from the last employer or from the Office of the Federal Establishments and Management Services.
- To enter into agreement with any person:
- for the supply, maintenance and repairs of the equipment and properties of the Board.
- for the provision by the person of any services that may be required by the Board.
Payment of monthly pensions and pension arrears without stress over the years.
- Contributory Pensions Scheme.
- Biometric Exercise.
- Oladipo Ezekiel Oyekola – Executive Sectary (2013)
- Late Bolarinwa Oladejo Ibrahim – DFA (2013)
- Mr Ayoola Ayodele(2013)
- Mr Ajagbe Joel Olaleye- Executive Secretary
- Mr Olayiwola Tajudeen Gbola – Director for Financial and Admin.
- Mrs. Yusuff Tope Khairat –Deputy Director Financial and Admin
- Mrs Giwa Adetoun Fatimot- Internal Auditor
- Olawore Timothy Olatunde – Admin Officer
- Akande Y. A. – Chairman Oyo State Pension Board
- Apostle Aderonmu – Board Member
- Adejoke Lateef. A – Board