OYSG Organize Capacity Building on Medium Term Expenditure FrameworkApril 17, 2018
Interactive section with 12 Political Parties in the forthcoming of LG Election in the StateApril 18, 2018
(From Monday 9th – Friday 13th April, 2018.)
- The Director, Higher and Continuing Education (H&CE) Department attended the Staff Audit exercise at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo.
- The Director, Higher and Continuing Education (H&CE) Department attended the Governing Council meeting at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo.
- Sale of forms into Schools of Science for 2018/2019 Academic session in all the Schools of Science and Igbo-Eleerin Grammar School (Science Unit) is on-going.
- Preparation for ‘’2018 AJUMOSE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT’’ is on-going.
- Officers of the Quality Assurance Department monitored the conduct of Civic Education at Community High School, Otun-Agbaakin (Akinyele LGA), and Emmanuel College High School, UI (Ib. North LGA) in the on-going 2018 WAEC/SSCE. The conduct of examination was peaceful as at the time of visit.
- The Honourable Commissioner for Education, Science & Technology accompanied by the Director (QA) monitored the conduct of English Language papers in Olubadan Senior 1 & 2, Government Secondary School Orita-Aperin and Wesley College School, Ib.
- Officers of the Quality Assurance Department monitored the conduct of English Language WASSCE Papers 1 & 2 in the following schools across Ibadan City and Ibadan Less City Educational Zone, CGS Sawmill Moniya, CHS Alabata Ajibade, Aponmode Moniya H/S, Bishop Phillips Schools 1 & 2 Iwo Road, T.L. Oyesina Monatan Ib. Independence Academy College, Kolapo Ishola GRA, Front Model College, Monatan, Ifesowapo CGS Wofun, God is able College, Wofun, Graceland Heights H/S Wofun, Monatan Sec, Schl, Monatan H/S, N.O. Idowu Comprehensive H/S Olounda Aba, Ajaara CHS, Alengogo CHS, Scores International College, Felele, St. Lukes College Schl 1 & 2 Molete and Olubi Memorial Sec, Schl, Molete, Ibadan.
- Attended JCCE plenary meeting held between Monday,9th April,2018 to Friday, 13th April, 2018 in Minna.
- A suitable portion was provided within Ikolaba High School, Agodi GRA for the Rotary Club, Ibadan- Orita-mefa R1 District 1925 Nigeria, to construct toilet facility for the school.
- The perimeter survey of Community High School and IDC primary School, Ajara was received from Office of the Surveyor-General.
- Attended the meeting of the HCES&T with the Contractors handling rehabilitation of 100 Public Secondary Schools in the State.