New Democracy Day: Abiola, Others did not die in vain – AjimobiJune 13, 2018
Oyo, Development Partners seek it Solution to Waste Disposal, Other Environmental ChallengesJune 14, 2018
(From Monday 4th – Friday 8th May, 2018)
- Attended the Cluster One Training workshop on review and implementation of State Education Sector Plans organized by UNICEF Akure Field Office, at Royal Bird Hotel, Akure between Monday 4th – Thursday 7th June, 2018.
- The Honourable Commissioner and the Acting Permanent Secretary attended a meeting on ‘’ Planning to Policy Forum’’ with the theme’’ From Planning to Policy Forum- Strengthening Institutions to build resilience for the people of Oyo State’’, organized by Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project in conjunction with Bureau of Physical planning and Development Control, at the SSG’s Conference Room.
- Attended the Council meeting at the Polytechnic, Ibadan held at the institution’s campus on 4th June, 2018.
- Attended the Council meeting at the Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa on 6th June, 2018.
- Monitored the conduct of English language NECO June/July Examination on Thursday, 7th June, 2018 in Ibadan City and Less City Schools.
- Attended a programme on Accreditation and Evaluation of Entrepreneurial and Trade subjects organized by Federal Education Quality Assurance Services (FEQAS) held at the Federal Government College, Ibadan.
- An Officer of the Ministry attended the STAN National Conference at the Polytechnic, Ibadan on Tuesday, 5th June, 2018.
- Sale of forms into Schools of Science for 2018/2019 Academic session in all the Schools of Science and Igbo-Eleerin Grammar School (Science Unit) is on-going.