Weekly Report of Oyo State Civil Service CommissionJuly 3, 2018
“TOE THE PATH OF HONOUR” – LGSC Boss Charges Politicians.July 10, 2018
From (Monday 25th – Friday 29th June, 2018)
- The Ministry in Collaboration with UNICEF Organized 3 –day workshop for the Principals of Public Secondary Schools in 9 different centres across the 8 Educational Zones in the State on record keeping and process of filling Annual School Census (ASC) Questionnaires held between Tuesday 26th – Thursday 28th June, 2018.
- Attended a meeting of technical committee on review of State Education Strategic Operational Plan (SESOP) held at the Scholarship Board room. The meeting had in attendance representatives of all Education families in the State.
- Conducted manual validation of completed 2018 Annual School Census (ASC) Questionnaires returned from the field.
- Quality Assurance Department collated reports of activities of Field officers.
- Quality Assurance Department organized the monthly statutory meeting of the Hon. Commissioner with PSE, HODs, Principals of Ministry –controlled schools and field officers.
- Sales of forms for 2018 Screening/Placement Exercise for pupils transiting primary six in public primary schools and primary five in private primary schools is on-going.
- Distribution of schedule of Entries (Edu.12) forms to various Primary Schools through L.I.E. is on-going
- Collection of schedules A and C i.e entry schedule for registration of present JSS 3 students and recording of Year 3 continuous Assessment Scores respectively from the LIEs in preparation for 2018 BECE.
- Collection of collating sheets of subjects’ analysis from LIEs in preparation of 2018 BECE
- Attending to complaints from LIEs on errors observed in 2016 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) Certificates.
- Collection of SS 1 and SS 2 lists and class attendance registers of students in public secondary schools in the State in preparation of 2018 Joint Promotion Examinations.