Oyo State LGSC Permanent Secretary Tutors Admin Officers.July 3, 2018
Weekly Report of Ministry of Education, Science and TechnologyJuly 9, 2018
- In attestation to the fact that His Excellency the Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi is greatly committed to the welfare of workers in the State, he approved the immediate release of 2012 to 2016 promotions in the State Civil and Public Service.
- This development gladdens the heart of the workers, and encourages them to be more dutiful and productive. The Chairman, Civil Service Commission, Mr. Joseph Oladoja Oladele mni has commended the Governor of the State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi for the approval of the promotion Exercise.
- He gave the commendation at the interactive session of Directors Personnel and Executive Officers of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDA’s) at Western Hall, Secretariat, Ibadan.
- According to him, promotions are necessary impetus to reward diligent, efficient and effective workers. He then assured the government that this kind gesture would be adequately reciprocated by workers through hard work, efficiency and productivity.
- In view of this, the Commission came out with roster and logistics for the exercise, stating the date of interview for each Ministry, Department and Agency. So far, interviews are on going across the service as scheduled. The Commission has begun the release of Promotion letters to deserving and Successful Civil Servants.