To engage, develop and improve the House Services including provision of adequate manpower requirement and to make Oyo State the most Legislative developed State in Nigeria.
Our mission is to give quality staff support to the House and its Members, to enable them make laws for the peace, order and good governance of Oyo State.
- To appoint person to hold or act in the office of the Clerk of the House and in all other offices in the service of the House of Assembly.
- Appointment to the position of the Clerk of the House shall be made from among the senior staff of the House and the Commission, provided such a staff is not below the rank of a Director.
- To make appointments, transfers and to confirm appointments.
- To exercise disciplinary control over persons holding or acting in those offices in accordance with the existing service regulations.
- To perform other specific functions as the case may be.
- To maintain comprehensive and current personnel records for Legislative Staff.
- Retain the ultimate responsibility for all matters relating to the appointments, employment, discipline and other interest of Staff.
- The Commission makes provision were necessary to fill any vacancy for staff of House of Assembly in line with existing service regulations.
- Formulate regulations for:
- The conditions of service.
- Allowances and other benefits of staff of the Commission and House of Assembly.
- Produce and publish the Commission’s Strategic Plans, Annual Reports, Annual Estimates/Expenditures and documents on public engagement with the Commission.